Customers embracing self-service comes after years of seeing it as a cost reduction exercise, often forced upon them. Application leaders supporting CRM and the customer experience must develop a customer-centric self-service strategy focused on differentiation to gain competitive advantage. Read Gartner’s analysis on:
• Step 1. Defining Your Self-Service Strategy and Tactics
• Step 2. Discovering and Enriching Customer Journeys
• Step 3. Selecting and Prioritizing Customer Engagement Channels
• Step 4. Architect Your Self-Service Strategy Within the CEH
• Step 5. Measuring Self-Service Engagements
The Gartner logo is a trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc., and/or its affiliates, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner, How to Develop a Winning Self-Service Strategy, Nadine LeBlanc, Anthony Mullen, Brian Manusama, 30 April 2019